BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1/28/12

Really ?

ARBYS :

Really? This is all the onion you can spare... seriously.


Ok to be perfectly honest... I'm not a big onion fan...
but If I was... I'd totally be PISSED !
come on... it's like you're not even trying... 7.00 for a sandwich and this is the onion I get ?
Really ?



Teryaki Stix:

Really ? I pay 8.00 for a "bowl" and this is what i get?
This is not a very good Plate lunch... it would never fly in Hawaii !
4 shrimps and the rest is chicken tendons... LAME !


no wonder you're going out of business.
the 8.00 didn't even include a drink.
Seriously.



WalMart :

Really ?
You know you're having a Sale on Cereal... don't you think you'd have somoene
re stocking the shelf? It was like this for 2 days !!!



Seriously... come on people. I expect more from you !