BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1/29/12

Hawaii

so when my parents went to Hawaii...
I had some very specific requests...
one of them being my favorite Slippahs



these are available only at walmart (10.00)
let me tell you why the are so perfect....
because they keep your feet dry when it rains (and it does that a lot in Hawaii).
Think Daily People !
In Utah they are useful because they keep you high enough off the ground that you can wear your fav. jeans and don't get
the bottoms don't get all walked on... ew.



I used to sell these bad boys at the Night Show at the
Polynesian Cultural Center.... when my mom sent me this picture
... I about died....
I wanted to jump through the phone


It's the perfect combination of white sherbet / maraschino cherry.
my Best Girl Julie and I used to eat the ones that weren't sold. mmmmm.
It was ok to eat them though because we were going to the gym twice a day... I know
we were totally ripped !
Seriously.
When we sold them... they didn't come in plastic bowls... they came in pineapples...
pineapples that we cored and then re filled with mixed fruit and sherbet.

I could carry 12 on my left forearm while selling ... they called it "floating" the audience.
It was amazing... and I had forearms of steel !... Helped alot when it came to my Poi Ball rountine too :)