BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/24/11

Sophie



Cutest Baby in the World Picture



I'm pretty sure this one would win a contest. ha ha
(I love great grandma in the background)

She has found her upper lip and she loves it.







She also loves her Hippo Rattle. mmm tasty



Her hair is at a point that it looks best sticking directly up.




FUN with daddy





Peek a boo





My Hat!






so Jake went Elk hunting Monday and got a big cow, while he was gone I was at my parents house and my dad was telling sophie stories...
she had a bambi book that he was reading to her but he kinda went off script and it went something like this...






"This is thumper and he thumps his foot. The little birds sing to bambi. Then Sophie's dad kills bambi and has to gut bambi in the forest."






EW.






ahha