BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/10/12

Um, ya.

Christmas so soon ?
apparently it's true since on my last trip to Hobby Lobby I couldn't get passed the ornament isle. I really enjoy decorating Christmas trees for The Festival of Trees, I've done a few and I'm thinking I want to do another... alas, I'monna need a sponsor. These ornaments have really jumped in price (what hasn't - you say under your breath).

So for our front room tree I have a Hot pink and Lime green tree and I found these ornaments that I like... maybe I shouldn't buy any more though... The tree is pretty full already. It's pretty femenine so i'm pretty sure Jake couldn't handle any more pink.




So I've been wanting another tree this year but in Teals/Turquoise. I can't really say why except I really like the color. Simple enough answer I guess.



I've also been Toying with the idea of an "antique" tree in golds and soft pink...
kind of an old vintage feel... I've had this recurring thought since 2008 but who has 600.00 do drop on a new tree and all the ornaments. *sigh* When I win the lottery.