BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/3/12

I'm pondering ways I can be a better mom.
Wait, scratch that.
Let me give you a little background first...
I'm clothed in my zebra moo moo, standing inside my pantry eating ruffles (fingers greased up with residual canola oil ... searching for more potato chips while the other hand holds the bag) wondering how i can be a better mom.
My thoughts are interrupted by a shocking awareness that somehow we have run out of Oreo's.

Whaaaa?
How did that happen?

I scan the shelves... All i can see is an Olympic throwback Wheaties box with the face of a 1980's female gymnast on the front. Um, who was in charge of taking that picture anyway...was that the best one they could find? that poor girl! Seriously people... Come on. Apparently that was before air brushing. Whatever, I don't feel bad for her... she has a gold medal!

sad.
Still no Oreo in sight.
Obviously im a nervous eater.
I need to stop.
But right now im more worried about finding something to get the after taste of ruffles out of my mouth. Yuck, who buys these greasy chips, Jake? eww.
Im pretty sure peanut butter will cleanse my pallet, but that seems too heavy for 9:47 pm.

Scan, Scan, Scan

Hmmm whats this... Skinny cow dreamy clusters? Sounds interesting.
Crunchy crisps and creamy caramel drenched in milk chocolate...
*sigh* i ll give it a shot.
OK. Not bad, not good mind u...but i show no signs of stopping.
What was i doing down here again? Hmmm. Cant remember so i guess i will go to bed.