BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

3/25/12

Dreams...

Ya I got 'em

*sigh*

So... I want a new Kitchen Island...
i've been dreaming and saving for it,
and then I hit the web for ideas
which led me to even more ideas.


I like this guy above... and the one below



then I got distracted and saw more awesome pictures...

How fun is this ?

I want this to be my front room !

I really like the side panels here... like REALLY
HOLY ENVY ?
maybe
or just maybe the regular kind of envy.

with a few of these guys !

I digg the settee below.. but where would I put it ? Hmmm

pretty sure I'd find somewhere.

how fun would that be to have ?


LOVE LOVE LOVE COLOR!

kinda what gave me the guts to do this room

mmmmm delish

I just had to throw this in ... because it's eye candy.
can't wait for summer !