BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1/1/12

Christmas 2011

Sophie got a Horse for Christmas... Big Surprize there huh?

ya she didn't like it so much...









Our little snow man







I love Books !



Oh is that my stocking ?




More for me ?



OHHHH a walker...
pretty sure Sophie won't walk until she has too!

Her hair was done...

She was pointing to the buffalo... but doing a great rooster impression at the same time .
Highly talented !

HOT... HOT....


Fun with Uncle Ron

after we opened presents at my parents we went to Roxane's House for more fun...



Christmas on Jake's side...

PS- Best Shirt EVER !!!

EVER !!


Below is :
Roxane, McCrae (Jakes 4 year old Brother) and Laura (McCrae's mom)


Sophie in the paper

Weebles wobble but the don't fall down...
she loves them!!


Silly baby and daddy...

Cheese

Soft blankie/ coat


Ooohhh presents !





Tired baby

Siesta time...





so I ordered a headband with hair pouffs on them off of Ebay...
apparently children in china don't have red hair... so this is what
we got.... makes me laugh.