BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12/15/11

Dance

Don't think I wouldn't wear this jacket... Because I would ... If I had one!

Why is it that when I watch the show So You Think You Can Dance… I feel like my skills are totally worthy of being a finalist…

Let’s be honest… nobody beats me at the Wii (Michael Jackson Experience).

I’m pretty much inhuman.

Literally.

Maybe I’m too much like Uncle Rico… Living back in ‘82. OR for me ’98 ?

Hey … whatever… I’ll take it. Just don’t ask me to do a Fouette , Linda Blackham or Toni Bosch.

Sometimes when I’m in walmart I’ll think… this isle has a ton of space I bet I could just practice a few of my moves and nobody would notice… plus it’s walmart- who cares.

Or I’d do a floor sequence in my mind as I push my cart. This is why I can no longer take my MP3 with me when I go shopping.

The floor is the perfect texture for me to just try a few new things out.

Believe it or not these thoughts cross my mind all the time.

I also flashback when I hear “Don’t stop Believing” by journey.

I don’t know what it is about that song but it makes me want to scream / sing it at the top of my lungs. I think about the music video’s I’d make to that song all the time.

My husband thinks I’m nuts. He’s not too far off.

I have to indulge my mind somehow.

Also… when I hear Teenage Dream by Katy Perry… I totally lose it.

No matter where I am- I can’t help but let the music move me.

And then I think about the dwarf kid on you tube that lip sync’s to the song and it makes me that much happier to scream and dance to the beat.

If I’m at work and I hear the song… forreeettt aaabout iiiiit… I have to shut my door and just jam.

And by Jamming I mean Jam… like I don’t have knee problems.

Jam like Marky Mark and the funky bunch baby. Good Vibrations.

I totally need to be famous… like Ellen DeGeneres- so I can randomly dance and not care. The closest I got was on the set of the Wayne Brady Show… and that was excellent. Too bad I was a missionary. Eat that Quite dignity!


I have to tell you... back when Jake and I were taking Latin lessons in draper (before we were married)- at quickstep with Andrea... she would use me as her partner often. It made me feel so good, I didn't buy the 3" T strap heels for nothin' . anyways.... There was a time or two when we would show the class a Cha-Cha sequence and then she would just do other stuff and I would follow her lead (she was being boy) IT was awesome!!! totally fed my dance ego... because the class was like... how does she know what you want her to do ? ... and Andrea was like... she's just following my lead. And then in my mind i was like...Ya... I'm a better dancer than you so don't try and keep up. wow... i'm a brat... but the validation I got from that class was fantastic. Sometimes I think about signing up again... but I'm thinkin' Jake wouldn't wanna go because he wouldn't have a partner.