BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

11/15/11

Make Up

Ladies... if you want a fantastic liquid liner for dramatic eyes...
I've found the perfect Rx for your issue.
It's Stila (available at Sephora in the Fashion Place mall)
Easy on Easy off!
and super easy to guide to the perfect line.
not gloppie or chunky at all... smooth like silk


If you are not a fan of liquid... I have a solution....
it's the Sephora brand flashy liner in waterproof.
It glides on so quickly and evenly......
no going over and over the same place to make it darker.
one swipe and You're done!
for reals.


Love that they come in a bazillion colors too!
These recent purchases have made my life so much easier...
so I thought I'd pass on my fantastic finds.


the Stila brand liquid liner is 22.00 owch.. ya pricy but SOOOOOO worth it if you need LIQUID. I'm addicted to it... but only on my upper lids because of my weepy eye- can't do liquid on the lower lids -ever.

The Sephora brand flashy liner waterproof is 8.00
Chhhhaaa eight bucks.
so I suggest you go out and purchase one in every color they offer.
Thats only 8 bazillion dollars according to my math skills.


some invest in gold
I invest in cosmetics...
because when the zombie Apocalypse comes
Nobody is gonna mistake me for a flesh eating corpse.
even if it is 7 AM