BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10/28/11

Sophies Birthday

So if you thought I'm already stressin about the baby's birhtday...
you'd be right.
I seriosly need to get a life.
I found a few things on Pinterest that I think i'll do for her big 1.
I liked this kind of background... makes for nice pictures.


I'm just happy this is goin down at my padres casa and not mine.
hahah

As for the cake... I leaning towards this kind of frosting on the outside.
too bad i'm going to have a heck of a time figuring out how to get it this pretty.
eek .


I figure I'll have to buy some dif. tips...
when i was little i wanted to be a cake decorator.
...Ya that didn't pan out so well...


My good friend Marcy has volunteered to try
***try***
being the key word
and help me with the cake.
Why I feel the need to make it myself - is totally beyond comprehension at this point.
ok so the picture below is what my brain is thinking



I love it. ... love love love
But I want it to be super messy- so maybe I'll add some colors to the actual cake or the frosting on the inside of the cake ?


This just made me laugh out loud! so had to include
it since i'm chatting about CAKE
MMMM


Love the different grades of color

shades of pink..super cute. I'm a little torn between a color grade and a flat out rainbow...
This looks Delish... i'm sure it would take
her about .5 sec. to destroy this baby.



But can you imagine the cute pictures...
i'm also thinking since i dont want to pre treat any more baby clothes.. that she should just be in a diaper.




same idea ... but not sure if i like how flat the frosting is.
looks like Fondant...

Wouldn't this be cute but in an S ... Love it.