BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10/13/11

Punkin Chunkin 2011

I like 'em Big... I like 'em Chunky
CHUNKEE!
I love that song from Madagascar 2...
I used to sing it to my baby as a wake up call/ "make her smile" song
when she was new born.

check out how big my muscles look... I'm pretty ripped for a 30 year old mom.
ahhahaha... I hope you're laughing... because that was a total joke.

so... no more orange for her. Too much isn't good.


She's such a HAM...
wonder where she gets it from ?




ooh. that camera looks good enough to eat.

so this pic was taken when there was a little girl who was screaming because they had to leave the pumpkin patch. I could hear Sophie thinking...
"hey shut up - you're ruining the atmosphere of this photo shoot...
MY photo shoot!"
The father of the screaming toddler looked over and said... Look at that baby she is being so good, and you are older than her. Why can' you be that good?
then Sophie gave her this look.


OK mom, I think we're done here.



CHEEZ