BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10/31/11

projects

Honestly...
there's nothing Pro about it.
I just get bored and fidgety... ya that's a word
So i find stuff to do


This week it's been jewelry organizers and make up magnet boards...
NICE...

These are the pictures of what inspired this rampage of craft...
I'll post my finished products when they get done-
don't hold your breath... it could be a lil while.

So i'm pretty much a visual person.
TRANSLATION
If I don't see it ... i'm prob not using it.
which can be a good and a bad thing.
when it comes to my jewelry... it's bad.
why have it if you don't use it.
If I can't see it... then my investment has gone to waste.
SEWWWWW
These bad boys will help me to see all the shiny goodies I have.


You laugh... but I still use a caboodle for my make up.
for real.
So maybe putting it up on a board will make me be less 1987?
Maybe not...
But I'm trying it anyway.
SO I got some fantastically awesome frames at the DI
and I painted them last week ... turns out Spray paint doesn't like the cold weather either.
... whadda know... it wasn't spraying fast enough...
SEWWW... being the intelligent bachelor degree holding individual that I am,
turned the nozzle so that I could see what was holding this project up.
I cleared the blockage and sure enough... the damn thing sprayed me in the face.
Black Spray Paint mind you.
#$%&
You can bet that I looked real clever at Zumba that night.
black all over the fingers too.
spray paint and skin don't mix... but spray paint in hair is even worse.
It's amazing that I haven't started drinking by now.
Anywho... here's what we're going for when it's finished.




Things you'll need
1. frame at DI ( if your classy- prob somewhere else)
2. sheet metal (home depot)
3. wallpaper to cover your metal (good luck)
4. magnets (walmart)
5. Adhesive to put magnets to your cosmetics ( purchase anywhere),
and some to adhere your metal to the wood backing of the frame...
I had Jake and Terren cut a piece of thicker wood for my backing because heaven knows I have a metric $hiz ton of make up...
6. more Patience so that you won't go crazy waiting for the glue to dry.
6.5 - a man watching you do this project, commenting on how much make up you have
(and if he's nice... how you don't need it) 25 bonus points to jake.
7. some way of hanging this bad boy to the wall
8. cups of some kind... think office section of walmart- to hold the brushes/ Q tips


That is all