BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9/15/11

Out Back

Sophie likes walking around
the back yard so we took a tour again last night.


I know I need a nose job, don't worry I'm saving up for it.


That pic must have snuck in somehow... it was from when we were at the top of Log canyon looking over Fountain Green.
Below is my bro. Cole keepin it real on the tractor.... going to cut AlfAlfa Hay in the field.
***attention ladies*** he's available, If you think his tractors sexy... message me - I'll set up the date.


Below is a pic of Cracker- one of our White buffalo. Very rare if you're an Indian... and if you're white- it makes for an expensive Buffalo hunt.
She's a girl so she's going to be used to make more whities ... no hunts in her future.



Buffalo Mama below... Objects in real life are larger than the picture lets on.

This is coconut- Born in January.

Below is a pic of the canal - odd that it just now struck me as pretty. The weeds on the other side of the water almost make it seem like we're somewhere else, not Bluffdale.

Do you see why they call this one Wild eye ?

You can see the additional SLCC campus in the background... and the bridge for the mtn. view corridor that is going in between bluffdale and herriman.

Cracker

If you thought we lived on a Funny Farm, You'd be right.