BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9/26/11

I love some of the faces Sophie comes up with.
This one is the Hey- We're gonna be late for church mom... hurry up!




So, This year I caved and decided to accessorize my porch...
yes... it's an un official contest with everyone else in our neighborhood.
I will win... this is just the first layer... More to come when we get back from Vacation...
think Pumpkins!


Jake Built me this awesome Ladder/ shelf to put all my Shiz on..
I love that I can dream up crap- and then he can build it.


It's going to go up against the wall - seen below on the right...
I chose red since it's good for multiple seasons...
Valentines... Christmas... Fall ... 4th of July


Another Before Church Shot




We had a cousin get married and the reception was at the McMullin Mansion
in South Jordan (SOJO)

I loved the lighting... I really wish that I would have had more lights like this at our wedding... but um, it was stressful enough getting everything together so I'm not gonna go there.


Love Love Love the lights... Love it .

Did I mention I love this ?


Sophie and I took Grammie to the Gardner Village and she found some cute
Witch hats!

Which Witch hat do you like ?