BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/18/11

Sophie's Room

Everyone in our house is sick... Can you say MAN COLD... eeew.


But I can't stand sitting around.
So I decided to redesign Sophie's room.




it went from just black and brown to a sassy in a flash . I added bead board that was 5'5" on top of the 3" trim (really tall for a change- the ceilings are high so why not) and Lime green crown molding. The top color is Coral.. hard to see with my camera phone but you get the drift. The bead board is a cream color .





I re-painted all my collected frames to accent the awesome fabric that was my inspiration for the whole thing...


it's called splashy rose (below) and I love love love it.






mmmm. delicious.


I love the fabric so much I'm making a bedspread out of it.
I purchased a daybed for her too and I can't decide whether to paint it coral or to keep it the maple color it is now.. hmmm. I"ll have to post pictures of what happens.