BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/19/11

Room







OK so here's what we've got... obviously it's just fabric thrown on to the bed... but you get the drift. I'm thinking I will make some awesome little pillows to go in the corner instead of the two or three large ones that usually go on daybeds. I threw two big pillows on the bed and just covered them in a coral fabric I had laying around but I don't think I like the look (pic below)







It might be too much pink.. maybe some orange polka dot or green stripe fabric is in store for this little bed. hmm.. I'm really thinking about re doing the curtains too. I love the pic below.



So summer and happy!



some other options


ok this one is a little intense for my sewing skills but I still love it.

Could you imagine it in Corals, Oranges, Yellows, and lime ?


mmmm sherbet anyone ?