BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/31/11

End of Summer 2011


I’ve decided that I’m boycotting September.
Not just “sad” to see Fall coming closer and closer day by day…
I’m in full Tantrum mode!
We’re talking 3 year old screaming on the floor-Pointed-toes-and-all.
I feel like I’ve been Jipped.
Spring went until late June and now it’s the end of August.
Enter angry mode. Since when Is summer only 2 months?
64 degrees last night. This is crap. Absolute crap.
Of course Jake loves it because summer is too hot for him most days.
I’m not a big winter lover to begin with (living in Hawaii for a few years will mess anyone up)
So naturally Fall is the gateway to frigid winters, so I don’t like it.
A few years back (think 2001) I enjoyed Fall, driving through the canyons of Sanpete & Juab county on the way to Snow College – the crisp excitement of a new school year in the air. The leaves changing colors from green into vivid oranges, reds and yellows.
Blah.
None of that crap to look forward to now.
Just another Long cold winter.
At least last winter we had Sophie to keep us from getting the winter blues.
She’s old enough now that she will be terrorizing the house, getting into everything.
The summer has been good because we have been taking her out on walks in her awesome stroller when she gets antsy inside.
That’s not going to happen in the winter.
I’m scared.
I can see nothing but crap in the near future.

End of summer rant 2011.