BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8/16/11

Blessing Dress




Sophia's BLESSING DRESS IS DONE





















So, we picked up the dress yesterday (yes i had to borrow an SUV to get it home).
62" x 40" total.
I don't think you can tell the size very well on this pic but it's big,
trust me.

(insert a "that's what she said" joke here)

Anyway- I am a little miffed that the right side of the dress is messed up, so I think I'm going to take it apart and try and straighten it myself this weekend.
I'm sure that I can enlist my mom's help.
I tried to fix it through the glass more than once last night just while looking at it.
overall I would recommend JoAnn's to get stuff framed (mostly because I had a 65% off coupon... without it the framing would have cost over $1,300.00).
I understand that this isn't a typical blessing dress... but If I pay someone cash money to do a job I don't want them to do it sloppy.

I don't do a sloppy job at work (If I did I wouldn't have got employee of the month) so I expect the same from others.

I wonder If I do take it apart if we can take it back and make them do it right or If I should just take it back and make them do it. The ladies were so proud of their work- it was hard to point out my issues with it to them (and they were like 70 years old).

decisions, decisions.